These days, the Internet and networking have become powerful instruments in our daily lives. But, we face ongoing attacks from dangerous software through the Internet, usually known as spyware, malware or adware. These types of programs can cause many problems ranging from unwanted advertisements to serious issues like leaking your private data, keys, certificates, passwords, and even your bank account details to the attacker.
The infected computer is often used for sending SPAM or forwarding bad software from one PC to the next, so the PC becomes a link in a large chain. People usually do not know about their infected computer, or, by the time they notice their computer’s behavior has changed, it is already too late. For these reasons, antispyware was created to save your PC from any Internet threats whenever you are connected. This article will show you how not to become a link in this vicious electronic chain using Spyware Terminator 2012, an effective user-friendly security application.
- Open your Internet browser. Go to the Spyware Terminator 2012 download page and click the “DOWNLOAD HERE” button.
- Save the file to a location on your computer.
- Locate the downloaded file and run the installer by double-clicking on the file. If your operating system asks you for confirmation, click the “Run” button.
- When the “License Number” page is displayed, leave the field blank and click “Next” for a FREE version which has no anti-virus protection.
- On the next window there is a “Create desktop icon” checkbox. It is recommended that you check this box so you will have another point of access to the application. Click the “Next” button.
- The application is installing. Wait until the process finishes, verify that the “Launch Spyware Terminator 2012” checkbox is checked and then click on the “Finish” button.
- If you are connected to the Internet your threats database will start updating and your PC will immediately become protected. Now, you can enjoy secure use of the Internet. Your computer is protected against spyware, malware, and adware in real time.
Tips and Tricks:
- You may have also installed Web Security Guard that works in your Internet browser which provides safe Internet search and browsing.
- After installation, when the application is launched and the known threats database has been updated, it is recommended that you scan your computer for the first time by clicking on the “Start Fast Scan” button.
- Have a look at the Spyware Terminator 2012 news and tips section to stay informed about more security solutions for your computer.
- It is not recommended that you use more than one antispyware security software on your computer. These applications can mark each other as being problematic. So it is better not to install additional antispyware applications.